• Install decorative fence on top of precast walls at open channel on both sides of Main Street.
• Seal the red stamped concrete between the sidewalk and curb.
• Repair driveway at 1284 Main Street & pave driveway apron at 1340 Main Street.
• No interference with traffic this week.
Contractor will be onsite on Monday March 26th
• Finish backfilling the precast retaining wall in front of Teleflex.
• Install concrete sidewalks, stairs, and clock tower in the new “Pocket Park” area in front of the precast retaining wall.
• Finish the installation of the precast retaining wall after the “Pocket Park” is in place.
• Complete miscellaneous punch list work throughout the project area.
• Very minimal impacts to traffic if at all, work to be done off the roadway.
Contractor will be back to finish the Project starting on Monday March 5th
• Finish backfilling the Precast Retaining Wall in front of Teleflex
• Install concrete sidewalks, stairs, and clock tower in the new “Pocket Park” area in front of the Precast Retaining Wall
• Finish the installation of the Precast Retaining Wall after the “Pocket Park” is in place
• Complete Miscellaneous Punch List work throughout the Project Area
• Very minimal impacts to traffic if at all, work to be done off the roadway
Month of March 2018
• Installation of the Timber Beam Rail at 1203 Main St is scheduled
• Metal Handrail/Protective Rail for the Precast Channel is currently being anodized at the shop, will be scheduled to be installed by the end of the month
• More information will be sent out when we have solid installation dates
No work for Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. The contractor will have light cleanup for the next couple of weeks. Utility work to move wires from the old poles to the new poles is tentatively scheduled depending on weather. Red Technologies will resume regular construction activities when the weather breaks. Little to no impacts on traffic.
Monday thru Friday
• Eversource is scheduled to be onsite moving overhead wires to the new poles.
• The Contractor will continue construction of the retaining wall at the Pocket Park (in front of Teleflex).
Monday & Tuesday
• Warning Lights will be on site installing street signs throughout project.
Tuesday Night (possible)
• Safety Markings will be on site line stripping the parking lots at Bidwell Tavern, Bidwell Spirit Shoppe, Rusty Relic and behind Italien Bistro/Phoenix Chinese.
Expect minimum lanes closures throughout the project area during working hours.